Ohio State '05
- Gold medalist at 2009 FIL World Cup in Czech Republic
- 2009 FIL World Cup All-World Team
- 2008 Prague Cup Touring Team
- U.S. National Team (2006-09, 2011-12)
- U.S. Developmental Team (2004-06)
Team USA by making a gift in Gina's honor:
- IWLCA/US Lacrosse All-America second team (2003), third team (2004)
- ALC Player of the Year (2003)
- ALC Rookie of the Year (2002)
- All-ALC first team (2002-05)
- Ohio State’s career leader in ground balls (236) and caused turnovers (201). Ranks second in program history in goals (125) and draw controls (121), third in career points (166) and sixth in assists (41).
Off the Field
- Head women's lacrosse coach at Cincinnati
Getting to know…
- Nickname: G
- Other sports played in high school: Basketball and field hockey
- Favorite lacrosse player: Cherri Greer
- Favorite athlete from another sport: Michael Jordan
- Best advice received from a coach: “Never be sorry” – my father’s last words to me about life.
- Strengths as a player? Defense and competitiveness
- What should every player at your position know, or be able to do on the field? Team defense is the best defense! Footwork is huge.
- Favorite drill? 7v7
- What one thing do you wish you knew before you knew it as a lacrosse player? Controlling the game – understanding when to slow it down and speed it up. It’s okay not to go full out the entire time.
- Best lacrosse moment? Winning gold in 2009.
- Fun fact? I listen to Kobe Bryant by Lil Wayne before every game.